Monday, February 6, 2012

Writing a Book? Don't Forget a Time Out


Two weeks since I've posted updates on The Book? Oops.

"AK Fam" had to go to Hawai'i, where I spent little time on the laptop, or indoors, even.
I didn't even write much for AKontheGO, but as the week turned into 10 days, and my fingers didn't so much as brush the keyboard, a few things became clear.

1) It's okay to take a break.

2) After said break, my brain is refreshed and ready to attack the next section of The Book.

3) My family is always more important than writing.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, family is always more important than anything! Glad you are feeling a bit refreshed and ready to tackle the book again.

    Are you back in Alaska now? We're still in the warmth of Florida for another week or so. Am enjoying heading out the door in sandals and no coat!

    ReplyDelete