Thursday, April 5, 2012

Where I Write

I am happy to provide you with a snapshot of my favorite writing venues, because some days, a gal's gotta go someplace else to capture the muse.

This is the view from my cozy little office (aka spare bedroom). The Chugach mountains are consistent friends, greeting me with pink in the wintertime and glorious green during the summer months. Right now, however, they look as tired as I feel. But it's okay, spring is here. I think.


On occasion (okay, more than occasionally), I move operations to a trendy coffee shop not far from my son's school, where I hold court. Brew is strong and internet, fast, so that's generally good enough for me. If I really get to writing, I may go through two or three Americanos, after which the world seems to spin a little. But that's not all bad, right?


Lately I've been hanging out at the family table. I have a huge paper trail for this book, and am more organized when I can spread things out where highly visible. Plus, the company is pretty good (see dog, below), the view just as lovely, and I have easy access to the Nutella.

No comments:

Post a Comment